Air Dates: Jan 17 & 18, 2015
The 21st century’s battlefields won’t just involve bombs and guns. Enter the age of economic warfare and financial terrorism. And when it comes to warfare, you attack your enemy’s weaknesses. The problem is, the U.S. has created a massive weakness and the States are helping—and in this day and age, we’re more vulnerable than ever.
We know that regular I Spy Radio listeners are keenly aware that at the heart of big government lies big spending. In fact, big government simply could not exist without big spending.
But what do you know about the actual mechanism that allows the federal government to enact policies it is not constitutionally allowed to do? We talk about grant-in-aid funding with State Senator Doug Whitsett and how this funding is really about states giving up their own authority.
Perhaps even worse is the extremely vulnerable position this spending puts us in. We talk with Kevin Freeman, one of the world’s leading authorities on economic warfare and financial terrorism. With groups like ISIS, this is no longer “just” threats from countries like China and Russia. It’s real, it’s happened and find out why it will happen again. Tune in to hear why all this spending is like a bomb we built — and then handed to the terrorists.
- Sen. Doug Whitsett’s Newsletter – more info on the grant-in-aid funding and how this both cedes states’ rights and how the U.S. is digging its own grave. If you’re not currently receiving Sen. Whitsett’s newsletter, be sure to sign up!
- Kevin Freeman’s blog: Global Economic Warfare. Read his white paper, submitted to the Department of Defense – Economic Warfare: Risks and Responses; an analysis of twenty-first century risks in light of the recent market collapse
- Kevin’s books are Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack and Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It can Happen Again.
- The Chinese economic warfare plan: an easy-to-read Wikipedia article on the plan. Want to read the plan? Download here. *A great article on World Net Daily about Wall Street turning a blind eye to its own vulnerabilities. Also discusses the Russian attack in 2008
- We didn’t cover it on the show but here’s a fascinating article in the UK Telegraph about how the U.S. unleashes its own economic weapons. Eerily reminiscent of how President Obama can “deem” anyone an enemy combatant, no?