Show Summary: Illegals and illegal activity. Foreigners and foreign interests. Hillary’s corrupt State Department is directly responsible for America’s current decline in the world. Her answer is open borders and continue the decline. The world is officially turned upside down. This week, it’s all about foreigners and foreign interests as we explore the impact of illegal immigrants on our elections with William Gheen of ALIPAC and the impact of the Obama administration on our once proud standing in the world with bestselling author, Scott McEwen.
Air Dates: Oct 29 & 30, 2016 | William Ghenn & Scott McEwen
It is a wild, wild election cycle. It turns out the mainstream media is better protection for Hillary Clinton than the US Secret Service. The mainstream media is better protection for Hillary than the US Secret Service. But they haven’t been able to stop every bullet.
And while the mainstream media is throwing itself in front of every bullet headed toward Hillary, she is vulnerable on two fronts: her support for illegal immigrants and on foreign policy. Think about it. Hillary’s corrupt State Department is directly responsible for the current decline in the world. Her answer is open borders and a warlike stance against Russia in the Middle East and bowing to Chinese influence in the South Pacific? The world is officially upside down.
Speaking of upside down, check out the video of Michael Moore endorsing Donald Trump. (warning! A lot of bad language but the substance is worth it)
— Deplorable Mark (@ispyradio) October 29, 2016
We start off with William Gheen of ALIPAC (alipac.us) and the evidence of illegal immigrants voting—illegally!— in US elections. ALIPAC is leading a wave of protests across the U.S. (see links below for list and to add yours) against Hillary. They are even trying to take out a couple of sitting Congressmen.
Then we talk with bestselling author, Scott McEwen about the decline of the U.S. in world standing, thanks to the Hillary Clinton corrupt State Department. We’re losing allies and making enemies. And wikileaks is exposing the corruption. Scott is an expert in geopolitical issues, don’t miss his thoughts on Russian and China and the precarious position Hillary and eight years of Obama has left us in.
- William Gheen’s organization is ALIPAC. Americans for Legal Immigration is the nation’s leading political action committee fighting against illegal immigration and for legal immigration.
- Ryan faces tough reelection bid—as Speaker (The Hill, Oct. 27, 2016)
- Check out their National Wave of Protests Against Hillary Clinton – start yours today!
- Scott McEwen’s website is scottmcewen.com
- His latest book is Ghost Sniper (July 2016) and his forthcoming book will be released in November – American Commander
- Check out a transcript of Donald Trump’s Gettysburg Address and his contract with the American voter
- He’s With Her: Inside Paul Ryan’s Months-Long Campaign to Elect Hillary Clinton President (Breitbart, Oct. 21, 2016)
- Spike In Immigrants Illegally Crossing Into US Ahead Of Election (CBS NY, Oct., 25, 2016)
- Sanctuary city illegal immigrant sparks $61M fire in national forest (WA Times, Oct 25, 2016)
- Texas county switches to paper ballots after electronic voting machine switches votes (Truthfeed, Oct. 26, 2016)
- Pentagon chief suspends National Guard bonus clawbacks (The Hill, Oct. 26th, 2016)
- Clinton Campaign Chairman Had Multiple Dinners With Top DOJ Official During Clinton Email Investigation (The Daily Caller, Oct. 25th, 2016)
- WikiLeaks reveals fears and frustrations inside Clinton world (Washington Post, Oct. 25th, 2016)
- Huma Abedin Granted Access To Hillary Based On Clinton Global Initiative Donor Status (Oct. 26, 2016)
- Europe on war footing: US troops deployed to Poland to stand guard on Russia’s borders in biggest military build-up since the Cold War as Putin practices for nuclear war (Daily Mail UK, Oct. 26, 2016)
- Storm Clouds for U.S. Foreign Policy in the Philippines (Lifezette, Oct. 25, 2016)
- Russian warships: Spain says refuelling request withdrawn (BBC, Oct. 26, 2016)