Show Summary: An exciting new movie is coming out: Climate Hustle, which destroys many of the sacred myths of the Global Warming Alarmists, like the whole 97% catch phrase. Plus, it’s no fiction—the Obama Administration wants to prosecute Global Warming Deniers. Except our guest has the evidence to turn the tables on Obama and his Nazi-like thought police.
Air Dates: Month 23 & 24, 2016 | Paul Driessen & Ron Arnold
It’s not really “news” that Obama and his administration hate dissent. If you don’t think in the right way be prepared for the Attorney General’s minions to be knocking on your door, ready to lock you up. Ever heard of RICO? That’s the legal tool that Obama’s attorney general is asking the FBI to consider using to prosecute scientists and corporations who are “deniers” of global warming, aka climate change. Astounding. Except one of our guests has the goods on the Alarmists.
Sometimes, it’s hard to remember that it’s America in the 21st century and not 1930s Nazi Germany. Fortunately, we have some very brave patriots on the side of true science who are not going to stand for the treatment Obama’s administration is willing to dish.
Climate Hustle: the Movie
Our first guest, Paul Driessen, is part of CFACT.org that has been leading the effort against the global warming alarmists and they have a new movie coming out: Climate Hustle. They go after the false notion (yet so oft repeated in the press) that 97% of scientists believe there is climate warming and much, much more.
The movie is a national, one-day release on May 2nd with many showings in Oregon (including Salem, Eugene, Portland and many other cities) and across the United States. Just go to http://www.climatehustlemovie.com to find theater locations and times. This is definitely a don’t-miss movie for all you global warming deniers out there!
Plus! We’ll be giving away some tickets, stay tuned for details — or send an email now to be sure to notified about the contest.
Obama to Unleash FBI on Global Warming Deniers?
Then our second guest, Ron Arnold, returns to I Spy Radio to give us the insights into the secret e-mails and documents he obtained that shows collusion by attorneys general offices, criminal manipulation by the State Department, and even the involvement of college professors who plan to “get” the global warming deniers.
Don’t miss this shocking interview with a behind-the-scenes peek at the Far-Left’s attempt to lock up people who refuse to buy into their agendas.
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact Global Warming is a $1.5 trillion industry? Is that why Obama and his minions are trying so hard to silence the deniers? (See what a trillion looks like and check out this infographic.)
- Climate Hustle will hit U.S. theaters on May 2, 2016! Check www.climatehustle.com for showings near you (see the “buy tickets” tab for state-by-state listings)
- Paul Driessen’s organization is CFACT.org – producer of Climate Hustle and a fantastic organization leading the fight against the Global Warming Alarmists
- The college professor, Jagadish Shukla – Lawmakers probe tax-payer funded academic who wants Obama to prosecute climate change deniers (Mooney, October 2015)
- US Attorney General: We’ve discussed prosecuting climate change deniers (Breitbart, Mar ‘16)
- Ron Arnold is the premier writer on the Green Movement, including his pioneering work on the hidden funding of the environmental movement (his book, Undue Influence launched a Congressional investigation). See Ron Arnold’s Page on Amazon for links to all his books
- See undueinfluence.com and leftexposed.org to do some of your own investigating!
- Ron Arnold’s Page on Heartland Institute
- AG’s, activist accused of collusion on EXXON probe amid new e-mails (Fox, Apr 18, 2016)
- Global Warming is a $1.5 trillion industry.
- 20 climate scientists call for RICO investigations of climate deniers (via Climate Depot – plus tons of articles on the side panel as well)
- Will the Supreme Court Permit EPA Fraud (by our guest, Paul Driessen, Mar 2014)
- Senate Report Blasts Obama Climate Policies (Cohen, January, 2016)
- Climate Change Disbelief Rises in America (Pappas, January 2014)