Show Summary: Part II in our continuing series of shows on Hillary Clinton — doing the work that the mainstream media refuses to do: look at her actions. In this episode, we look at her immigration policies and positions and compare those to Donald Trump. They are vastly different. So much for the “Never Trump” and their belief Hillary and Trump are one and the same. Then we will check in with bestselling author, Scott McEwen, on more Hillary actions: her emails that prove she was running the State Department as pay for play, running guns to Syrian (i.e., arming ISIS), and what about those Clinton hit squads?
Original Air Dates: Aug. 13 & 14, 2016 | Scott McEwen
As a continuation of our look into Hillary’s actions versus her words, we found this week that the amount of stories on her were so overwhelming it was almost difficult to track all of her continuing scandals and new problems.
One of the more impressive about-faces, so typical of lifetime politician, was her “new” position on TPP. For someone who had helped craft the draconian legislation she suddenly turns about face and is now against its implementation. This is only after Trump put the media spotlight on the job bleed off that would take place if it were ever implemented. Her words were very hollow.
Hillary Clinton’s Reckless Immigration Policies
The same occurs with her words on immigration. Compared to her words in 2003 on immigration, she was more of an immigration hawk than Ted Cruz to where she is today it’s the US doesn’t need borders. Her flip flops on this issue have been so bad that in 2015 the NY Post to wrote this “The question isn’t whether she believed what she said before, or even whether she believes what she’s saying now. It’s whether she really believes anything at all.” (Hillary Clinton’s flip-flops on immigration)
So, on this week’s show we do a compare and contrast of Hillary’s actions versus her words. To kick off the show Mark Anderson will walk you through Hillary’s immigration plans and how they compare to Trump’s. Then we talk with Scott McEwen, and delve into the recent e-mails that disclose so much of Hillary’s actions. We even talk about the rumored hit squad and the 50 deaths of Hillary’s inner circle of who at one time were close to her.
- Hillary Clinton’s immigration plan
- Donald Trump’s immigration plan
- ALIPAC’s success, even if it wasn’t the outcome they hoped for: Paul Nehlen’s Battle with Ryan Kills ObamaTrade’s Biggest Piece (Breitbart, Aug 10th 2016)
- On Breitbart one of their opinion people has written that “Hillary’s hacked emails may have led to the discovery and murder of Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens
- Wikilieaks’ founder, Julian Assange in an interview with DemocracyNow, says they have released more than 1,700 emails of Hillary’s just about Libya alone. Including emails that discuss “weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails.”
- US Sent Cash to Iran as Americans were Freed (WSJ, Aug 3rd, 2016)
- Krauthammer, $400 million paid to Iran quid pro quo (Breitbart, Aug 3rd, 2016)
- Cash flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal (NY Times, April 2015). From the NYT article: “A person with knowledge of the Clinton Foundation’s fund-raising operation, who requested anonymity to speak candidly about it, said that for many people, the hope is that money will in fact buy influence: ‘Why do you think they are doing it — because they love them?’”
- Clinton Body count or Left-Wing Conspiracy? (Townhall, Aug 9, 2016)
- Julian Assange suggests Seth Rich was Murdered (Gateway Pundit, Aug. 9th 2016)
- Giuliani Blasts ‘Corrupt’ Clinton Foundation as “Classic Pay to Play” (Fox News Insider)
- Cheryl Mills approved of deal that eventually put $500K into Bill Clinton’s pocket (Daily Caller)
- Daily Mail – Outrage over Julian Assange’s assertion that the murdered DNC staffer, Seth Rich, was Wikileaks source
- Another group, Lafarge, with ties to Hillary, supported ISIS by paying “tax” to ISIS in exchange for ISIS “allowing” them to operate a cement plant and also bought oil from ISIS
- Fascinating article on British and US oil companies secretly buying oil from ISIS — while there’s supposedly a war on terror going on. No wonder the establishment is terrified Trump will get into office.