Air Dates: Feb 14 & 15, 2015
One of our listeners (thank you, David D.!) put us on to a story exposing Russian money being funneled to the environmental left, especially the anti-fracking movement. Needless to say, this got our attention but it turns out it was only the tip of the iceberg. We expose the Puppet Masters of the Enviro-Green movement with investigative journalist, Ron Arnold.
Want to know more about the pile of cash rabid environmental groups have at their disposal to do things like shut down mining and access to National Forests? This week on I Spy Radio, we expose the backbone of the environmental movements—their funding—and their illegal collusion with government officials.
We talk with Ron Arnold, Executive VP of the Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise, and long-time investigative journalist who has tracked the far-left environmentalist for more than 4 decades. And, we look at foreign influences, specifically Russian oil oligarchs, who have been secretly funding environmental groups here in the U.S. All of this means, literally, tens of billions of dollars going to anti-oil, anti-mining, anti-timber, anti-ranching, anti-you-name-it.
Philanthropoids: The Puppet Masters of the Leftist Environmental Movement.
- The Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise’s website and Facebook page. (BTW, here’s I Spy’s Facebook page too).
- For Ron’s books, see his Amazon page.
- Free Beacon article – Russian money being funneled to the Far Left Enviro movement.
- Ron’s article in The Washington Examiner: “The Hidden Persuaders of the Environmental Elite“.
- Another related Examiner article: “If it’s Wet, the EPA wants to Regulate It” (beware: water is the next big target of the Left!)
- Download a copy of the US Senate Minority Report The Chain of Environmental Command: How a Club of Billionaires and Their Foundations Control the Environmental Movement and Obama’s EPA.