Show Summary: When former CIA officer, John Kiriakou, turned whistle-blower, CIA leadership decided to destroy him. Join us as we talk about John’s incredible story of how the CIA worked with the FBI to secretly investigate him, attempt to entrap him, and when that didn’t work, they tried to bankrupt him by using the FBI’s bottomless checkbook. Part 2 will air weekend of June 23/24. Show page for Part 2 is here.
Listen anywhere! All stations stream live!
11a – noon: KLBM 1450AM (Union County) | Direct Link to KLBM Live Stream
11a – noon: KBKR 1490AM (Baker County) | Direct Link to SuperTalk Live Stream
7p – 8p: KWRO 630AM (Oregon Coast & Southeastern Oregon) | Direct Link to KWRO Live Stream
Air Dates: June 16 & 17, 2018 | John Kiriakou
On today’s show, John Kiriakou will walk you through what it was like to be recruited (out of the blue) by the CIA, his training, and their attempt to recruit him into their enhanced interrogation program.
Things were going well until he was accused by ABC News of being one of the torturers of Abu Zubaydah, who was waterboarded. When John went on TV to defend himself and told Brian Ross about the program, which by then was declassified, someone in the CIA decided to silence him.
Join us as we hear John Kiriakou’s incredible story. How the CIA used the FBI to spy on him—an American citizen and patriot—in an effort to silence an enemy of the Deep State.
Tune in to hear how someone in the CIA urged the Obama administration to reopen his case, how the FBI launched a secret surveillance on him, tried to entrap him into committing treason, and when that didn’t work, used their bottomless prosecutorial checkbook to try to bankrupt him.
You’ll also hear who in the CIA had targeted John Kiriakou for silencing.
Then be sure to join us next week as we continue our discussion and take a deeper dive into the Deep State.
Part 2 of our interview with John Kiriakou will air the weekend of June 23/24. Show page for Part 2 is here.
- John Kiriakou’s website, www.johnkiriakou.com
- John’s book is Doing Time like a Spy and is available on Amazon or Barnes and Noble
- Also check out John’s other book, Reluctant Spy: My Secret Life in the CIA’s War on Terror, which is also available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble
Related Links to John Kiriakou’s Story
- I went to prison for disclosing the CIA’s torture. Gina Haspel helped cover it up. (Washington Post, March 15, 2018)
- New FBI Emails Wreck Official Clinton Timeline (Lifezette, June 8, 2018)
- Issa Contends Comey’s ‘Insubordination’ Justified His Firing (Lifezette, June 8, 2018)
- DOJ and FBI Offer More Spygate Details to Bipartisan Congressional Leaders (Breitbart, June 7, 2018)
- “After the initial brief, House Oversight Committee Chair Trey Gowdy (R-SC) contradicted President Donald Trump, stating he believed the FBI’s actions with regard to Halper were appropriate. He claimed he “never heard the term ‘spy’ used” in his career as a federal prosecutor and insisted on referencing only ‘informants.’ ‘Informants are used all day, every day by law enforcement,’ he said.”
- James Clapper Denies Tipping Off Jake Tapper on ‘Pee Dossier’ Briefing (Breitbart, June 7, 2018)
- Jeff Sessions Delivers: DOJ Nails Senate Intel Committee’s Security Chief as Deep State Leaker (Breitbart, June 7, 2018)
- James A. Wolfe, former Senate Intel panel security director, indicted for allegedly lying to FBI (Fox News, June 8, 2018)
- Video/interview re Julian Assange (Twitter, June 3, 2018)
- Senate Select Intel Staffer Targeted Trump Campaign Adviser In Aggressive Leak Campaign (Daily Caller, June 8, 2018)
- Marc Thiessen: Obama took lying to new heights with the Iran deal (Fox News, June 8, 2018)
- DOJ refusing to give Grassley access to agent who interviewed Flynn (Fox News, June 11, 2018)