Show Summary: It’s Trump vs Globalism. While we’ve had successful businessmen as presidents before, we’ve never had such a successful entrepreneur before. And not just an entrepreneur but a builder. And sometimes when you build, you need to tear some things down. Like that whole New Order. Last week, Trump fired the first shot at the heart of Globalism: open borders. Listen this week to hear how and why a businessman’s approach is so different from the typical Washington mindset and how that approach will make for a successful transformation of America away from the Globalists who would rule Her.
Air Dates: Feb. 5th & 6th, 2017 | Guests Carl Higbie & Jonathan Williams
This week it’s Trump vs Globalism. Globalism is about subverting America to the larger international order. It’s about the “global community” taking priority over—and largely deciding—America’s interests.
We see this “globalist” mindset especially in the environmental movement, where people who don’t even live in an area take it upon themselves to make environmental decisions for those who do live there. No logging. No mining. No ranching. No water.
Trump vs Globalism
Fortunately, the globalist candidate—Hillary Clinton—lost. And also fortunately Donald Trump understands exactly who the real enemies are: those who put the rest of the world ahead of America. President Trump brings an entrepreneur’s mindset to put plans to action to make America great again. A businessman’s mindset of demanding actions over plans, even if those actions aren’t perfect.
If there is one organization that has to be heaving a huge sigh of relief over the election, it has to be the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC). ALEC has been promoting conservative, free-market, pro-business policies for decades. And now, finally, we have a businessman in office who truly gets it.
We talk with Jonathan Williams, the Vice President of the Center for State Fiscal Reform at ALEC about the changes Trump is already making. We especially focus on President Trump’s so-called “Muslim Ban”which put a 90-day moratorium on immigrants and travelers from seven countries where there is a high amount of radical Islam. We also look at how a businessman’s decision making is so vastly different from that of a career politician — to say nothing of a community organizer.
And then we talk with Carl Higbie, a former SEAL, author, and Fox News and CNN contributor about the “Muslim Ban” and Trump’s first military action—the attack in Yemen that killed 14 militants and, regretfully, a Navy SEAL. Here too, don’t miss how a businessman’s attitude and winning mindset will lead to incredibly different outcomes in the Middle East.
— Carl Higbie (@CarlHigbie) January 31, 2017
- Trump’s First Weeks Leave Washington— and the White House Staff—Panting (Wall Street Journal, Feb. 3rd, 2017)
- Trump signs executive order to slash regulations (Yahoo News, Jan. 30, 2017)
- Tensions simmer below surface as Trump, Republicans map strategy (Yahoo News, Jan. 27, 2017)
- Trump Takes Hatchet to Regulatory State (Lifezette, Jan. 30, 2017)
- A Jarring New Level of Confrontation and Conflict Hits Washington (NY Times, Jan. 31, 2017)
- BIANCO: Here’s the one thing Trump needs to do ASAP (Business Insider, Dec. 2016)
- Trey Gowdy Issues Statement on Trump’s Extreme Vetting Policy (Federalist Papers, Jan. 30, 2017)
- EXCLUSIVE – Islamic State Supporters React Angrily to Trump’s Temporary Refugee Halt (Breitbart, Jan. 30, 2017)
- FAKE NEWS: Daily Beast Falls for Quebec Mosque Attack Hoax, Blames ‘White Supremacists’ (Breitbart, Jan. 30, 2017)
- PICTURED: White university student named as the sole suspect accused of killing six men at Quebec City mosque – one day after Canadian PM condemned Trump’s immigration ban (Daily Mail, Jan. 30, 2017)
- Obama supports protests: ‘American values are at stake’ (Politico, Jan. 30, 2017)
- Trump’s heartland voters shrug off global uproar over immigration ban (Reuters, Jan. 30, 2017)
- Rasmussen: 57 Percent Support a Temporary Ban on Refugees From Terror-Exporting Countries (Breitbart, Jan. 30, 2017)
- Claimed ‘Muslim Ban’ Exempts Eighty-Seven Percent of Muslims (Breitbart, Jan. 29, 2017)
- Russian economy faces free fall conditions (MSNBC, Dec. 2014)
- EXCLUSIVE: Pentagon believes attack on Saudi frigate meant for US warship (Fox News, Jan 31, 2017)
- US military officials: Trump-ordered raid in Yemen that killed US Navy SEAL was approved ‘without sufficient intelligence’ (Business Insider, Jan 2017)
- U.S. reportedly still hammering Yemen militants after deadly raid (CBS News, February 2, 2017)
- US Navy Seals Eliminate 14 Al Qaeda Terrorists Attacks Under Trump (Jewish News, Jan 29, 2017)